We’ve planned a meeting for local health department leaders regarding the State of Illinois’ regulations on geothermal closed loop installation – the meeting will be Monday, March 12, starting at 1230 pm. Continuing education credits are available for this training – local health protection grant water CEU’s and licensed environmental health practitioner (LEHP) CEU’s will be credited for participants. The LEHP continuing education credits are sponsored by IDPH, License No. 200-000103.
For more information about that, please contact Dave Johnson at the IL Department of Public Health.
David W. Johnson, P.E.
Private Water and Closed Loop Well Program Manager
Members of the IDPH Closed Loop Board and IDPH staff will be in attendance.
Agenda: Coming Soon
There’s an early bird $40 registration for this meeting, which covers costs of the facility and materials. Early prices end March 1, registration will increase to $50 after that. Participants can register online and complete an on-line payment for registration below.
If you would like to pay via check please make the check payable to:
Attn: John Freitag
176 Maple Grove
Springfield, IL 62712
If paying by check please enclose a note with the check stating registrant name(s) and the seminar name.
** Register everyone who will be in attendance of the conference. **
If you are a exhibitor don't forget to check your email confirmation for your promotional code.
Conference Location: Doubletree Bloomington Hotel/Conference Center, Bloomington
Hotel Accommodations: Rooms remain at $89 at Doubletree, 10 Brickyard Drive, Bloomington, IL. To make a reservation in the GAOI room block, call Doubletree at 309-664-6446 and ask for the "geothermal" room block.
Thank you for considering sponsoring GAOI's 8th annual Illinois Geothermal Conference.
Gold sponsors receive 20% off booths. Check for a confirmation email with a promo code prior to registering for your booth space. When you enter the promo code, the system will calculate your discount.
Gold sponsors will also receive their logo on our website as well as our printed materials. Please email your logo to email@example.com.
** If you choose to sponsor the conference - YOU WILL STILL NEED TO REGISTER FOR ANY BOOTHS AND ALL ATTENDEES (attendee registration is also open now). This registration is for Sponsorship only. **
The conference is March 12-14, 2018
Where: Bloomington Doubletree Hotel/Conference Center, 10 Brickyard Dr., Bloomington, IL
There are two additional sponsorship level choices at $500 each plus cost of production:
Tote bag and lanyard advertising is available. If you would like us to order the materials we can do that, or if you would like to order them that is fine as well. If you are interested in sponsoring either of these, contact John Freitag for further details at 217-971-3533.
• Conference Gold Sponsors receive a 20% discount on booth registration. Not a Gold Sponsor? Click Here. Gold sponsors receive a confirmation email with a promo code -- type in that code below to receive the discount.
• GAOI members also receive a discount on booths. If your company isn't a GAOI member, it should be. To become a member, Click Here.
• All individuals attending the conference, including all exhibitors and speakers, must be registered for the conference. Every exhibitor qualifies for one complimentary registration. You will receive a confirmation email with a promo code for your complimentary attendee registration.
• This registration is for exhibit/booth space only -- remember all attendees must be registered when registration is open.
• All exhibitors will be contacted by email from Excel Decorators, the company GAOI has contracted with for exhibition hall services. Or click here for more information regarding Excel Decorators.
NEW DISCOUNT - Register for booth space by January 20, 2017 and pay by check: EXTRA 5% discount. Contact John Freitag for details.